ALMASOL® Pure Mineral Gear Lubricant
401 ALMASOL® Pure Mineral Gear Lubricant
401 ALMASOL Pure Mineral Gear Lubricant is a balanced formulation of natural high VI paraffinic base oils, rust and oxidation inhibitors, wear-reducing agents and other additives which provide the highest level of wear reduction possible without the use of a chemically active EP agent. It also contains ALMASOL, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive.
Some manufacturers of transmissions and gearboxes specify a “pure” or “straight” mineral oil gear lubricant. This means that this type of gear lubricant should not contain chemically active EP additives. These terms do not mean that the lubricant may not contain various other highly desirable additives.
LONGER GEAR LIFE
- Reduced Wear is achieved with the ALMASOL wear-reducing agent and the inherent tough film strength and natural lubricity of paraffinic base oils. With ALMASOL’s ability to reduce friction, field experience shows lower running temperatures with ALMASOL than with ordinary gear oils.
- Clingability. With excellent adhesive qualities, 401 climbs gears immediately at startup, assuming immediate lubrication during the most critical wear time. Even after the equipment remains idle for extended periods, all metal surfaces remain coated and protected against rusting.
LOWER LUBRICANT CONSUMPTION
- Anti-Foaming Ability is assured with powerful anti-foam agent which breaks up foam. Foam is a poor lubricant and can result in higher temperatures and accelerated oxidation.
- High Oxidation Resistance insures longer effective oil life. In addition to the superior oxidation resistance provided by the highly refined base oils, 401 is fortified with rust and oxidation inhibitors. This gives the lubricant the ability to withstand higher temperatures without oxidizing rapidly and forming sludge. LE’s 401 resists the formation of rust and corrosive acids which can result from moisture in a gearbox.
LOWER OPERATING COSTS
- Longer gear life and lower lubricant consumption saves money in reduced downtime and reduced labor and parts expense.
- ISO 220-SAE 90
- Transmissions requiring a GL-1 Gear Oil
- Gearboxes requiring a Pure Mineral Oil
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30