DUOLEC® PAG Gear Lubricant
9705 -9707 DUOLEC® PAG Gear Lubricant
SYNPAG™ Gear Lubricants are a family of synthetic Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG) based gear lubricants. They are known for their extreme pressure characteristics and their ability to prevent micropitting. They are specially formulated for corrosion resistance, wear protection, and thermal stability.
SYNPAG™ Gear Lubricants are outstanding lubricants for all types of industrial gears and plain and anti-friction bearings under extreme severe service conditions. They are especially beneficial for the lubrication of worm gears.
- Formulated with a Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG) synthetic base fluid that provides superior oxidation and thermal stability.
- Protects against micropitting.
- Extremely high viscosity index results in wide operating temperatures.
- Outstanding extreme pressure characteristics.
- Excellent corrosion prevention properties to protect against rusting in high water contamination applications.
- Highly resistant to sludge formation.
- Enclosed gear applications, including Helical, Bevel, Planetary, and especially Worm Gears
- Textile Machines
- Sliding Bearings
- Chains and Conveyors
- Kiln and Oven Bearings
- Roller Mills
- Pellet Mills
|Product Code||Name||SAE||ISO||100°C||40°C||VI||Flash Point||Pour Point||Timken OK Load|
|9705||DUOLEC® PAG Gear Lubricant||220||41.9||227.0||242||284°C||-42°C||75lbs (34Kg)|
|9706||DUOLEC® PAG Gear Lubricant||320||60.6||339.0||252||282°C||-39°C||75lbs (34Kg)|
|9707||DUOLEC® PAG Gear Lubricant||460||83.0||477.0||262||284°C||-36°C||75lbs (34Kg)|
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30