LOW TOX® Hydraulic Oil
6601, 6602, 6603 LOW TOX® Hydraulic Oil
Lubrication Engineers’ LOW TOX Hydraulic Oils offer superior performance in lubrication, with long oil life and excellent wear protection. There is no worry of premature oxidation or failure of the lubricant as there is with most vegetable oil based products. LOW TOX Hydraulic Oils are based on USP quality white mineral oils and specially selected additives to provide a low toxicity product with good biodegradability that does not sacrifice lubrication performance or necessitate shortening of lubricant change intervals.
- Can be used without having to lower the rated pressures of hydraulic equipment.
- Performance superior to conventional AW hydraulic oils with good rust and corrosion protection.
- Exhibits a very low order of toxicity as compared to commercial and biodegradable oils.
- Excellent demulsibility and seal compatibility.
- Resists hydrolysis better than vegetable or synthetic ester based oils.
- Versatility –Available in a number of viscosity grades. LOW TOX Hydraulic Oils meets different requirements of various types of equipment.
- Flood Control Structures
- Off-Shore Installations
- Locks on Rivers
- Dredging Equipment
- Forestry/Logging Equipment
- Waste/Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Paper Mills
- Other applications where low toxicity and minimal environmental impact is desirable
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30