Monocal® GP Grease
1499 Monocal® GP Grease
Lubrication Engineers, Inc. formulated Monocal® GP Grease for use in environments with challenging conditions such as high temperatures, heavy loads and the presence of water. Its high-performance formula features high-viscosity base fluid, calcium sulfonate complex thickener and Monolec®, LE’s proprietary wear-reducing additive. Available in NLGI 2 and 1 grades, this premium combination imparts a very high dropping point, exceptional inherent extreme pressure (EP) characteristics, superior mechanical stability, low oil bleed, and water resistance – everything you need to protect and extend the life of your equipment.
A versatile general purpose lubricant, Monocal GP Grease is the right solution for industrial and mobile equipment used in a wide variety of industries. It is especially effective when used on bearings operating in a warm, moist environment or in operations where a lot of water is needed to keep equipment cool. Without effective, reliable lubrication, these conditions can lead to costly downtime and repairs.
• Performs effectively in severe conditions such as heat, water and heavy loads
• Provides long-lasting reliable protection
• Ensures very low oil separation
• Features high-viscosity base fluid (ISO 220)
Calcium sulfonate thickener
• Inherently prevents rust and corrosion – even in sea water
• Has very high dropping point as compared to conventional thickeners
• Ensures excellent mechanical stability for long-lasting use
• Imparts outstanding EP properties (without the addition of heavy metals), providing protection even when pound-out conditions occur
• Protects against wear, metal-tometal contact and scoring
• Provides exceptional film strength
• Resists oxidation and water contamination
• Maintains consistency after repeated heating and cooling
• NLGI 2 (1499) • NLGI 1 (1498)
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30