MONOLEC® Paper Machine Lubricant
6190 – 6140 MONOLEC® Paper Machine Lubricant
Premium quality paper machine oil made from select paraffinic base oil. Specifically formulated to provide excellent thermal oxidation stability and rust and corrosion protection for long oil life. Excellent detergency prevents carbon deposit build-up and coking to minimize oil system plugging and premature bearing failures. Excellent wear protection provided by proprietary additives and MONOLEC®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive.
- For use in paper machine circulating systems for hot bearings and where high oxidation stability and detergency are needed to minimize deposits caused by long exposure to steam heat.
- Two viscosities (ISO 220 and ISO 320) which offer superior performance in paper machines.
- Excellent oxidation resistance, 20-25% better than commercial paper machine lubricants.
- Precipitate values 15% lower than commercial paper machine oils in the Cincinnati-Machine Thermal Stability Test.
- 72% smaller scar diameter in the Four-Ball EP Test at 100 kg when compared to commercial paper machine oils.
- Excellent filterability.
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30