MONOLEC® Syn All-Climate Gear Lubricant
9919 SYNOLEC® All-Climate Gear Lubricant
Specially formulated heavy-duty synthetic gear lubricant for industrial and automotive applications. Made with 100% synthetic base fluid for excellent low and high temperature performance. Contains MONOLEC®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive.
LE’s 9919 SYNOLEC® All-Climate Gear Lubricant is a true SAE 75W-90 grade lubricant. Viscosity index improvers are not used to achieve the multi-grade characteristics. The SAE 75W-90 meets the low and the high temperature requirements of the SAE lubricant viscosity classification J-306 and the SAE gear specification J-2360. The exclusive MONOLEC® additive formulation blended with the SAE 75W-90 synthetic base stocks provides energy savings with reduced fuel and electrical consumption.
LE’s 9919 SYNOLEC® exceeds requirements for MIL-PRF-2105E, U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005-EO2, API GL-5, API MT-1, Rockwell 0-76-B, SAE J-2360, and is GO-J approved by Mack.
- Cold Weather Capabilities – are realized because of the subzero flow properties. With a -60ºF (-51ºC) pour point, low temperature start-up and lubrication is assured.
- Longer Equipment and Gear Life – With LE’s 9919 SYNOLEC® , your equipment will last longer and you will reduce capital expenditures through:
- Reduced Wear – with MONOLEC®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive plus other EP additives yield a high Timken OK load of 65 lbs (29.5 Kgs). This true SAE 75W-90 lubricant provides a tough film strength with no shearing. No viscosity improvers are employed to achieve the multigrade characteristics.
- Longer Effective Lubricant Life – is achieved through enhanced low volatility as well as excellent thermal stability. This assures that this lubricant provides long lasting lubrication when compared with petroleum products without forming carbon deposits. In severe service, this is critical because this lubricant will not break down.
- Lower Maintenance and Replacement Costs – are achieved through reduced wear, lower operating temperatures and longer oil life. This translates into extended drain intervals vs. ordinary oils, lower maintenance costs, parts, labor costs and reduced capital outlay as your equipment lasts longer.
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30