MONOLEC® Synthetic Industrial Oil
9032 – 9150 MONOLEC® Synthetic Industrial Oil
LE’s MONOLEC Synthetic Industrial Oils are completely 100% synthetic oils and have been carefully formulated to exceed all requirements for air compressors, vacuum pumps and hydraulic systems operating at above and below normal temperatures.
Their sophisticated formulas contain a blend of very high VI synthetic base oils, in addition to MONOLEC, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive. Their specially developed additive package, designed solely for synthetic oils, contains an anti-wear compound which acts synergistically with MONOLEC to control wear as pressures and temperatures rise. In addition rust and oxidation inhibitors and a foam suppressant have been added to complete the package.
Far Less Oil Used
- Greatly Extended Drain Intervals – Completely synthetic formulations deliver longer effective oil life versus competitive oils as a result of the oxidation resistance.
- Less Make-Up Oil Required – The completely synthetic formulations have low volatility to reduce oil consumption and carry-over into the air system.
Longer Equipment Life and Greater Equipment Reliability – Will reduce capital expenditures and operating budgets in many areas.
- Reduced Wear – With the triple protection of the oil’s tough film strength, MONOLEC, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive and special anti-wear additives. This reduced wear occurs even when compared with other synthetic and petroleum oils.
- Eliminates Carbon Deposits – Because they are synthetic oils which will not oxidize like petroleum oils, these oils contain no petroleum to form hard carbon deposits which can impede heat transfer and possibly cause compressor receiver explosions. In fact, the potential for fires and explosions is significantly less than with petroleum oils.
- Cooler, Cleaner Operation – With far less carbon deposits, sludge and almost no varnish formation the entire system stays clean, runs cooler and the oil and filter life are greatly extended. A foam inhibitor helps lower operating temperatures and insures positive, uniform power flow in hydraulic systems. Excellent rust protection is due to the special rust inhibitors which are incorporated in these MONOLEC oils.
Lower Maintenance Costs and Reduced Downtime – This is achieved with far less oil used, less deposits to clean out, and fewer repairs or replacement parts and labor.
Improved Equipment Efficiency – Equipment which operates cooler and cleaner. Easy cold weather starts (-38°F to -65°F pour points) and high temperature limits which are fully 100°F above petroleum oils.
Excellent Compatibility – With seals, plastics and other lubricants to make conversion to LE’s MONOLEC Synthetic Industrial Oils easy.
- 9032 – ISO 32
- 9046 – ISO 46
- 9068 – ISO 68
- 9100 – ISO 100
- 9150 – ISO 150
|Product Code||Name||SAE||ISO||100°C||40°C||VI||Flash Point||Pour Point||Timken OK Load|
|9032||MONOLEC® Synthetic Industrial Oil||32||6.0||32||130||246°C||-57°C|
|9046||MONOLEC® Synthetic Industrial Oil||46||8.0||47||130||248°C||-51°C|
|9068||MONOLEC® Synthetic Industrial Oil||68||10.6||69||130||244°C||-45°C|
|9100||MONOLEC® Synthetic Industrial Oil||100||14.5||99||130||244°C||-42°C|
|9150||MONOLEC® Synthetic Industrial Oil||150||20.1||151||130||244°C||-39°C|
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30