MONOLEC® Turbine Oil
6461-6463 MONOLEC® Turbine Oill
Highly effective for steam, hydro and gas turbine applications, Monolec Turbine Oil (6461-6463) reduces varnish, reduces water contamination, lengthens equipment life and extends drain intervals. It is a premium, highperformance turbine oil with excellent water separation characteristics, rust and oxidation inhibitors, and improved wear-reducing properties. Its proprietary formula consists of select low-volatility paraffinic base fluids enhanced with a synergistic mix of high-performance additives.
Certain turbine applications – including gear-driven turbines or those in which a hydraulic control system and turbine share the same oil – require oil with anti-wear properties. Unlike many anti-wear additives that decrease the oxidation resistance of turbine oils, the proprietary wear-reducing additive in Monolec Turbine Oil provides increased protection against wear with no negative effect on the oxidation life of the oil.
Reduces Varnish & Deposits in Gas & Steam Turbines
- Exhibits excellent thermal stability
- Has rapid air release properties
- Resists formation of varnish and sludge
Reduces Water Contamination in Steam & Hydro Turbines
- Separates readily from water
- Provides excellent resistance to foaming
- Imparts superior rust protection
Lengthens Equipment Life
- Protects moving parts, due to its high film strength
- Enhances wear-reducing properties without affecting R & O inhibitors (Protects thrust plates in bearings)
Extends Drain Intervals
- Provides long-term oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Is easily filtered for long-term oil cleanliness
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30