9963 SYNOLEC® Lubricant
A pure synthetic oil for spray or drip lubrication on chains and conveyors under high temperature conditions. Dissipates at high temperatures without leaving any deposits. Cleans up deposits left by petroleum lubricants. Contains MONOLEC®, LE’s exclusive wear reducing additive.
Originally designed as a high temperature chain and conveyor lubricant; however, it is also appropriate for sealed-for-life bearings and other high temperature applications.
Do not use where extreme pressure (EP) gear oil is required. Also not recommended for use in food preparation equipment where incidental contact may occur.
- Keeps chains and conveyors clean and free.
- Helps eliminate broken chains and downtime.
- Greatly increases chain life.
- Contains MONOLEC®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive.
- Oil sprays easily in standard equipment.
- Cleans up deposits left by petroleum residues.
- Rust and oxidation inhibited.
- At high temperature oil dissipates with no residue.
- Excellent thermal stability.
If you are confusing? Do not worry. We offer free consultation to help you make a decision with the best creativity and quality that you deserve.
Jl. Panjang No. 68 Kedoya Selatan – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11520
021 – 580 2749, 580 7326
021 – 5830 4589
Senin – Jumat: 08:00 – 16:30